Servings: 30 (2 fajitas per serving)
Weight Watchers® Points per serving: 8
8 1/2 oz packaged chow mein noodles
12 oz peanuts
12 2/3 oz Nestle Butterfinger Bars
1 cup sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup peanut butter
24 oz semisweet chocolate
* Chop the butterfinger bars coarsely
* Combine the chow mein noodles, peanuts, and butterfingers in a bowl.
* Combine sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring contantly, 6 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Stir in peanut butter
* Pour peanut butter mixture over noodle mixture; stir well.
* Spread mixture in a greased 15"x10"x1" jellyroll pan.
* Spread melted chocolate over noodle mixture. Let stand 4 hours or until chocolate is firm. Cut into bars.