Pan "Grilled" Zucchini
- Zucchini (We usually fix 8 oz per person)
- garlic powder
- Slice the zucchini into 1/2" slices. Coat the slices with olive oil (I put them in a bowl and stir them around with my hands).
- Heat up an indoor griddle or several cast iron skillets.
- Place the zucchini slices on the cooking surface. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a light dusting of garlic powder. Flip the slices and repeat on the other side.
- Cook zucchini, flipping as needed, until just starting to get tender and a little brown (a minute or two per side).
Original recipe based on experience and many online sources.